OSIS accessibility statement
Kingston University is committed to making OSIS.kingston.ac.uk accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
You should be able to use a range of accessibility features to tailor OSIS to your needs. This includes:
- Navigate most of the website using just your keyboard
- Zooming by up to 300% on a desktop or laptop computer without text spilling off screen
- Listen to most of the website content using a screen reader
We know some parts of this website aren't currently fully accessible
- Some content may not be easy for screen readers to process correctly
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Some older images are not consistently labelled with descriptive alt text
- Older documents may not be compliant with accessibility standards
- Downloadable pdf documents may not be accessible with screen readers
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We have a rolling programme of updating the content and design of this website in accordance with the guidelines set out by the WCAG and will continue to assess and improve our accessibility based on these guidelines, user testing and user feedback. This statement was updated on 17 April 2021.
For more information about customising the features of your computer setup or web browser to view the site in the most accessible way for you, please visit W3C's page Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer. This site includes information about changing fonts and background colours, magnifying your screen and using text-to-speech features. It also provides guides about various assistive technologies on various platforms.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us via portal.kingston.ac.uk or telephone 0208 417 3555 We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us via portal.kingston.ac.uk or call 0208 417 3555.